Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Layer it on - using the lfl july card kit



Hi all, hello again:) today it’s about layering. The decoupage sheets that came in this kit make it so easy to make quick dimensional cards. Did I mention i love this kit?!  Luckily, the kit comes with foam squares too. And let me tell ya i used almost all of them!


Unfortunately this kit sold out but you can get some of the goodies there separately and of course more papercrafting supplies in lizi’s shop Here


So here are closeups of the dimension on the cards just by layering the decoupage pieces. Check-it out below: 













 Which one is your favorite? Comment below and let me know. 
Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jen t. 

No comments: