Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, September 17, 2018

Delicious devine devilish diecuts on my lfl cards

Hi all,  i am stopping by to share some fun and quick cards i made with the beautiful diecuts (and other goodies) from the love from lizi super September cardkit.











Everything i used on these cards is from the September kit- featured on these 4 cards is the diecut spooky girls and sentiments layered onto exclusive lfl papers , ribbons,and sequins. Then i added touches of nuvo drops to add more dimension to the cards. I even used the shimmery peeloffs to edge the cards. Thanks for stopping by and looking! Happy creating! To get your hand on all these goodies and more go here 

Jennifer Taylor:)




jen t.

No comments: