Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, November 24, 2018

A look inside my scrapbox workbox


Ok so here it is. Someone asked to see a picture of the inside of my workbox scrapbox . I call it my organized unorganized mess. I keep my most used stuff to the right side so i only need to open one side to get stuff quickly cause when my lil guy is home he wants to touch all my papercutters and dangerous tools. Tg for the lock on top of my box .. lol!  More organizing and labeling to be done at later dates. #crafter #diyer #jentmomof3 #crazycrafter #makergonnamake #cardmaker #scrapbooker #crafting #papercrafter #scrapboxworkbox


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: