Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, November 4, 2018

I am a Snapdragon affiliate!

Hi all, I am now a Snapdragon affiliate:) here is my first product share.  Isn't this caddy gorgeous! 😍VINTAGE SONGBIRDS DIVIDED CADDY And you can find it on sale in the SALE section -


On instagram just click the link in my profile -⬆️ https://snapdragonhome.com/?aff=3474 

Set a charming table with this divided caddy decorated with sweet songbirds. Offer your guests utensils and napkins in this three section caddy crafted with vintage flair, or this vintage caddy could be used on a vanity or desk for wonderful organization even craft tool organization. Includes a songbird print on both sides. Caddy is divided into three sections.


Vintage Songbirds Divided Caddy Dimensions: 7½" x 5" x 8". #vintagelook #caddy #snapdragon #snapdragonaffiliate #organization #crazycrafter #jentmomof3 #turquoise #decor #homedecor #snapdragon


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: