Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Another g45 Christmas card


Happy Christmas card day!!! Card #2 i made using rhe @graphic45 Christmas magic paper and epherma card from @fotobelladotcom 

More details and drea awesome card on the fb blog - https://blog.fotobella.com/2018/12/celebrating-christmas-card-day.html?m=1

#designteambox #fotobella #designteam #decemberbox #papercrafting #cardmaking #scrapbooking #maketimetocraft #crazycrafter #jentmomof3 #christmascardday


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: