Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Holiday multitasking


I am was crafty mutitasking momma this morning while my lil guy is in aba therapy. Runnin dishwasher,washing machine and cardmaking and coloring in between.lol!!

Aren't these digi stamps from @polkadotorchard adorable - and oh a lil peek on the left there of a couple cards i made for @fotobelladotcom blog Christmas card day #busytimeofyear #holidays #papercrafting #cards #digistamps #cardmaking #coloring #coloredpencils #crazycrafter #jentmomof3 #autismmom #sahm #housewife #fotobella


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: