Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i love this tutorial article!!!!

hi all, i love gettin more bang for my buck!!!...so i found this tutorial on scrapbooks and card today blog here is parts of the article and pics from her article: 3t's with Jana Eubank "Have you wondered how you could expand some of your scrapbook supplies so they went a little further? Well we have Jana Enbank with us today to share a tip using chipboard and making it go farther. Here's Jana with her tip for today: This is a really fun, shabby technique. Have you ever bought chipboard shapes and thought to yourself, "I wish there was more than one of this flower?" Or . . . "I really love this chipboard mini-album, but I just don't make mini-albums that often." Well, then do I have an idea for you! I received this cute Maya Road flower mini-album in a kit I purchased. I'm not really a mini-album kind of gal, so I decided to use the flowers as accents on my page! I cut off one sheet from the album and then soaked the chipboard flower in water for a minute. Next I pulled the layers apart, so I had several flowers. Maya Road album pages are particularly thick, so I was able to get FIVE multi-layered flowers from ONE page!!! WOW!!! Next I scrunched them up and shaped them and dried them with my heat gun. Here is what they look like. I painted two of them with White Distress Paint (one is in the top left of the previous photo) and then coated them with a layer of Hi Ho Silver Blingz by Shimmerz. Layer some other flowers and embellishments on top, and you have a darling flower embellishment for several pages! Yippeee!!! Love that!" ---by jana eubank and so i can't wait to try this out!!! thanks jana! awesome idea!! ttys! jen t.

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I agree this just so ROCKS!!!!

Scrapbook Cafe said...

Great tutorial!!!! Thank you for participating in our giveaway! Basic Grey Indian Summer is on order, so pretty, I can't wait to see it in real life!!!! :)