Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

happy september?!

hi all, hope your summer has been good!i am a little sad that my dd will be going back to school next week!i have enjoyed having her home.maybe it is me but i don't understand why people are so happy to see school start..i know they need an education but sometimes i think people miss the opportunities to slow down for the summer and not be on so much of a schedule and find time to spend together and relax..and enjoy each other....but maybe it is just me. so what have i done this summer....beach,lake,and pool...my 3 fav. things and on rainy days organize and clean...which brings me to the pics above...my new favorite marker organizer from crop in style( why didn't i get this sooner) and my $100. armiore made craft cabinet from kmart( i love it!)i will post pics how i did the inside soon so stay tuned.tell me how your summer went. ttys! have a great day! jen t. :)

No comments: