Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Jennifer Taylor shared an Instagram photo with you

Hello,

Jennifer Taylor just shared an Instagram photo with you:


view full image

"bookmark tag i made for the pink parade challenge for breast cancer awareness month- check out the challenge at the http://paradeyourcrafts.blogspot.com"

Thanks,
The Instagram Team

1 comment:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Wow, love the fluff on the skirt. What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are so fantastic and the design is eye catching. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.