Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, October 14, 2013

pyc challenge#6 - halloween🎃👻

hi all, do you believe it is challenge #6 already at the parade your crafts blog already?! time sure is flying lately!  are you decorating or crafting  for hallowen yet ?! well, here is a banner i made with the theresa collins masquerade party papers and stickers along with the tim holtz new orange distress ink and glitter.. it was so fun to play with! thanks for looking and make sure you show off your halloween paper creations over at the parade your crafts challenge blog (http://paradeyourcrafts.blogspot.com)  . i can't wait to see what you make! have a spooktakular day!     jen t. 

close ups of the banner 



happy halloween banner

some more closeups



always make time to create with your kids too :)
 below:
cards my 11 yr old and 3 yr old made with scraps from my banner
oh! and one more project cause i was feeling crafty last night.. 😀 here is a quick mini album i made using the theresa collins file folders, treat bags, and borders papers and a couple of little pieces of leftover paper too. this mini has lots of spots and pockets for pics, notes, and even a favorite candy wrapper:) 
(oh! and one more thing, don't forget to click on  the paper parade button on the right of my blog to get your hands on some of these paper goodies that i used to make my projects) 
thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your banner is amazing! I also love what your kids made :)

Migdalia said...

AWESOME banner!!!Super cute projects as well..
New follower.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥