Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, May 9, 2014

I am super excited to be apart of the moxxie dt!!!



Hi all, omg!! I am super excited to say that i am apart of the moxxie dt!!!! I can't wait to share my creations with you!!! you need to check them out! they have great product!

Here are some projects that i have made a lil while ago using the moxxie child's play collection. :D
                                                                              Jen T.


mini book


4 x6 card


12 x12 page

To find out more about moxxie and to get your hands on moxxie collections go to :
http://www.gotmoxxie.com and make sure you "like" Moxxie on facebook too:)


12 comments:

Daniella said...

Your work is amazing! I'm so excited to be creating with you!
xxDaniella

Joan said...

Hi, Jen,
What fun to be on another dt with you!! Love your work! Congrats!!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Great projects! Love this line! I'm excited to be designing with you!

wendipooh13 said...

great projects!!! super fun!!! CONGRATS!!! I Can't wait to work with you!!!!

Isbaha said...

Congrats !

byondbzr said...

Congrats, excited to be on the team with you!

AllAmy said...

Yeah. Looking forward to working with you with Moxxie .

Leslie said...

congrats. looking forward to working with you.

Angela said...

I'm a big fan of what you've done with this line! Love that you're part of this team with me!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can't wait to get starting working with you.

AllAmy said...

so excited to be working with you on MOXXIE. Congrats! Your work is splendid!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Wonderful cards and layout! Congrats on being a MOxxie Muse, Jen! Look forward to seeing your creations this year!