Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Me at 42

Hi all,  Happy tuesday!! I am stopping by today to share a page i made using the rest of my  kaisercraft paridiso papers up. First i  decided that i couldnt part with the left over paper(see pics below) i used to punch out my swirls and flowers( the ones i used on my antigua page) so i used them:) i placed the orange patterned one behind the wood patterned one and the swirl cutouts popped. I glued them together and used that as my base. Then i pulled some goodies from my stash to pull it together. 
Have a great day and happy creating! Jen t. 

paper that was used for another page




punched paper




finished 12 x 12 page



close-up

What i used: 
Kaisercraft paridoso papers
Prima bling border 
Stampin up burgundy ink
Butterfly from micheals
Cricut machine- wild card cartridge 
Glue-dots 
scotch adhesive 
Doodlebug design letters

To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the speedy scrappers store.



No comments: