Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Love from lizi march card kit cards Part2

Love from lizi march blogpost 2 

Hi all, Jennifer taylor here. I am stopping by today to share 6 more cards i made with the march kit . 



This first card ( card 6)  i used a white cardstock base and added a rose gold vellum cutapart on the bottom and a strip of rose print vellum on the top then i added glitter strips and finished-it with a love acrylic word for the sentiment . 




For card  7 below i stamped out fuelled by cake,coffee, and
crafting on white cardstock then used a tan marker to 
match my papers. Then I layered pattern cutaparts on top of the tan glimmer paper.  Lastly, adding a wire string on the side with a twist and adding a rhinestone onto the cake-and three wooden buttons along the bottom.




Next, for card 8 , I used a brown card stock base . Then i added the marbled pink cardstock on top adding the rose
 vellum to the top portion then adhering a strip of copper glimmer cardstock,brown ribbom and copper glitter stickers for the center. Lastly, i added the wooden buttons to the left top and the acrylic word big hugs. 













Following those cards - for cards 9 & i stamped my cake images from the card kit in india ink then i used  metallic watercolors to color in the images. I then fussycut them out for the cards. 









For the card below i layered the textured cardstock onto a black card base . Then u cut out the frame shape from one of the cutapart sheets distressing the edges for texture and adhering my colored images on top. Lastly i added the 
sentiment beneath them and added the yellow nuvo drops to the cakes and frame. 







For the card below, i added tan glimmer cardstock onto a white cardbase then adhered the icecream image in the middle so that it is in the center. Next i added the velum cutapart on top so it is in the center of the circle . Lastly, i added thanks with the hexagon stickers and two copper stickers on either side of the vellum .



For my extra card 11 i used the green cardbase with a white mat ontop then added a cutapart with words i pieced together from another cutaprt and acrylic words. Lastly i distressed the circle edges and added a black pen doodle border to finish the card.




A wahlaa 10+1 cards with this awesome kit! Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 

Jennifer Taylor  



2 comments:

Kellyskardsfl said...

Awesome cards Jen!

Unknown said...

I love the 'Love' card :D