Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Love from lizi march card kit cards part 1

Love from lizi march blogpost 1  


Hi all, jennifer taylor here. I am sharing with you today 5 of the cards i made with the lfl march 2018 cardkit.


It was such a beautiful kit it was so fun to make these. This first one was inspired by a lfl facebook group member. Since, the cutaparts on this 12x12 were a lil large for a regular A2 I was determined to show how i was able to make
 a card from this 12x12 sheet. So for this card i cut vertically two rows wide so that my panel was 4/ 1/2 x 12 . I then 
folded it in half to have two cutaparts for the front fold. To cover the back part of the card i cut just a panel for the back and glued the pattern paper side to it. Next , i cut out two scalloped cutaparts from the other half of the 12x12 sheet and popped them over the front panel ones with foam tape. I then stamped you are the sweetest from the stamp set onto white cardstock, cut it out, then adhered it to the card front. Next i cut a 
slit in the middle top fold to put the ribbon and twine  thru 

vertically and tied a bow. Lastly, distressed the edges of the 
card,  added a sequin and nuvo drops to finish it. 




















For my second card and third card, i diecut a bunch hexagons with the dies from the march kit from the pattern 
papers - for both cards i pop-dotted the hexagons to 
give the cards dimension. On the hello card i added the 
copper peeloffs to the edges of each one then added the acrylic hello and sequins to finish it . For the thank you card i addd the hexagons with brads on a strip of brown metallic paper then added it onto of the tan floral mat finishing that
 card with the acrylic word




























For the fourth card below i layered cutaparts onto a pink cardstock mat then adhered it to a brown cardstock base. I then glued on the acrylic enjoy onto tan polkadot paper and added it below the cake. Lastly, i embellished the card with two copper brads and the mini gem stickers. 






For the fifth card, i took that fun candy jar cutaprt and trimmed it down a little to fit a pink A2 cardbase and adhered it on. Then i added a piece of that cute cupcake ribbon to the top . Oh i almost forgot for the banner at the bottom i added a pink pattern paper banner i handcut ontop of the design that was there and then stamped treat yourself on white paper to add on top. A couple sequins ontop and wahlaa! 





Thanks for stopping by and come back soon i will be sharing the rest of the fun cards i made with the march card kit soon . 

Jennifer taylor











1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all so pretty! I hate that I missed out on the hex die.