Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Love from lizi april cardkit cards ans a embossing folder technique

hi all, today I am popping on to share with you some fun cards I made using the April  Love From Lizi Card Kit. Unfortunately, it is not available any longer but there are other awesome goodies to buy and signups for the next kit there. so be sure to head here.


April Love from l;izi card kit

here are some of the cards I made with the kit. look for another post soon with the rest of the cards I made and how I used the cut aparts to make shaped cards.


These are all A2 size cards

For this card i used the fun plaid pattern paper then layered on a cutaprt with stickers to make my sentiment ,tied a triple ribbon around the fold and added sequins for some bling






Smile card- i embossed white paper then rolled the top edge , i then adhered it to the green cardbase and tucked a piece of diecut frame( frame die that came with kit) 
Next i diecut more frames with pattern paper and popdotted the middles for dimension and added them to the bottom of the card. Lastly i added burlap flowers on top 



Enjoy the ride card was fun to make . For some reason that dash paper reminded me of a road so i used that to make a base for the bicycle cutapart to rest on then added sticker to the card to finsh it






For this pretty butterfly card i adde strips of the plaid border stickers under the butterfly cutapart, that was matted with the script pattern paper and stamped you are and added that to the butterfly centers to make my sentiment then  added a heart sticker




Fothis butterfly card i used the cutapart again and added pieces of burlap tag to the sides  along with layering the patterned paper and adding stamped words to the top 


so, here is how I made the fun bird background without a embossing machine
I took out my pink oxide ink and used my inker to spread the ink on the raised side of the folder then I took my cut apart paper from the kit and flipped it over . then I closed the folder while ink was still wet and rubbed the top with my hand . when I took the paper out, it was stamped with the birds in pink. I just loved how it came out! see pics below.


I then picked out some fun sticker from the kit sticker sheet and layered to make a scene on the card. I pop dotted the big word sticker and the bicycle sticker to add dimension.



thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

jen t.

No comments: