Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, April 21, 2018

More fun love from lizi april card kit cards And using cutapart images


hi all, today I am popping on to share with you some fun cards I made using the April  Love From Lizi Card Kit. Unfortunately, it is not available any longer but there are other awesome goodies to buy and signups for the next kit there. so be sure to head
here


For this card i fussy cut out the typewriter image fromthe cart apart sheet that came in the kit adhered  it ontop of a A2 size black card base then recut it out keeping the top fold uncut. I then added some stickers and a bulap flower to pretty it up. 



Inside of typewriter card 


Camara card- strip of camara pattern paper  ,added a popdotted sticker camara on top then peeloffs on the edges with sequins in the corners  


This card was super simple - i embossed the grey shimmer paper with the bird embossing folder then i adhered it to the pink cardbase ; added two diecut birds cut from patterned paper using the die that came with the kit and adhered one above the happy wood veneer word and one below ,then added sequins to the top keft corner and under the word birthday . Oh, for birthday i just cut random letters
 from other cutaparts and glued them next to each other to spell birthday






 
For the jar and camara card i did the same thing as the typewriter just adding lil embellies and nuvo drops to add dimension.






I had a blast playing with this kit! 

thanks for stopping by and happy creating!
 jen t:)


No comments: