Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

it tuesday.....wish it was the weekend!

hi
all! hope this post finds everyone well! i am doing o.k. here.having moments of missing my mom everyday!....but i talk to her in my prayers and feel a little better cause i know she is watching over us:)sorry it took awhile to post .i am busy this week getting ready for kaylas 6th birthday party this weekend.hope the weather is nice on sunday.cross your fingers for us! here are some layouts i have worked on bet. last week and this week.thanks for looking and talk to ya's soon! jen:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Jen !! I really like how the Covered Bridges came out after all the trouble it gave you !! LOL .....
I think of your mom too .... i cant wait to see the scrappy cookbook you make of her recipes.
Talk to you later :)
Jenn

Again.... take off the work verification ! Its under posting, and moderate comments .....

Hope said...

Hi- Hope that you had a wonderful weekend! Happy Birthday to your daughter! My first name is Kayla as well :).

Love the scrapbook pages :)!!!


Hope