Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

love you mom!

this post is dedicated to my mom. she was diagnosed a couple of months ago with colon cancer . from surgery of removing a cancerous blockage they found more cancer on the liver and misc locations. from then she recouped well from surgery. then chemotherapy began, after one week of chemo she suffered a massive heart attack and 5 strokes. then while at the rehab she had another stroke causing the left side of her body to be affected.that happening chemo therapy could not continue . bringing my mom home a week ago under the care of my dad and hospice. and on Sunday early a.m. she passed away while at her house in bayville. my mom was my best friend. we spoke everyday . and i think i will miss that the most!she was a great person who cared very much for her entire family and was always taking care of us all!she has been there for us all when we needed her .we will all miss her! i love you mom and miss you!!here is a pic of my mom with my dh kayla and a pic of my mom with my nephew james patrick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok tears .... And we are on the same wave length, i blogged yesterday and put a word about your mom in my post ..... We will miss you so much Carole, we know you are watching over all of us , but im glad you are at peace after your horrible ordeal. So sad .... i know its not the same, but im here for you to talk to everyday, and you know you never have to be afraid to let it all out. GOD BLESS CAROLE :) Those pics are great and i love that one on the window pane in your dining room, i was looking at it last night, she looks like such a hot mama in it !
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS .....
Jenn

Hope said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your Mom. What a BEAUTIFUL lady! It sounds as if Heaven has gained a very special person.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that I am praying for you.


Hope