Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

scrappiness at the beginning and the end of the week

warning : alot of pics today! lol! :) mike and i at kaylas b-day party--my 1st 6 x 12 layout mike and kayla at basto village--6 x 12 layout mike, dad-chuck,wesley and olivia and me at our b-day party celebration in m.d. along time ago---pocket pages from a new album 2 page lo of kayla doing sidewalk chalk art at the library this summer
sprayground pics
hi all!, well i finally got my scrappy mojo going on tuesdays at jen's and i have been busy the rest of the week running errands, a stop on wednesday to a coool and free place in coltsneck n.j. for the kayla to cool off(the sprayground----kayla had a blast!!)( see pics above) , visiting and helping out at my dads house today and lacey day tomm. woohoo! also i have been working on getting my memory-works site up and running........which leads me to announce......tada!!! it is up and ready to go!!
visit me at jent.memory-works.com and have a look around! check out the new products in the boutique for the new arrivals! let me know what you think.

2 comments:

missknits said...

i love to scrapbook and just discovered computer scrapbooking! who knew! your layouts are great!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO !! YAY to your site, i hope you sell lots of stuff !! Memory works is cool cuz they sell it all !!
Sprayground looks cool, when do they close down , do you know in case i forget to ask you , lol ....
See ya soon for more scrapiness !!
Lacey Day was so darn hot and i dont know why ?! It was only 80 but felt like 100 in that sun today .

~J~