Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a show i am hooked on

for all you gossip girl fans---this is what happened last on gg in case you missed it:Episode 5 - "The Serena Also Rises" - September 29, 2008 Fashion Week is here!!! Blair is furious with her mother for giving Serena and her new socialite friend, Poppy Lifton, front row seats to the Eleanor Waldorf show. Hurt by both Serena and his mother Blair decides to sabotage the show. Meanwhile, Dan starts hanging out with Chuck, but he quickly learns that the dark side has its risks. Lily learns a secret that her new husband, Bart has been keeping from her. next new episode is oct. 13th ...i can't wait! i love when serena told blair off! got to go! xoxo

No comments: