Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sorry for the lack of posting last week....

hi all, i must say, i had a very busy week last week! we had the chance to babysit my 1 yr.old nephew greyson and let me tell you he is a fun and cute little kid!!but at the same time mike and i were sick so we tagged teamed taking care of the kids so one another could try to fight off the sinus/throat/ear infections we both had..that was the worst part..the best part was spending time with our nephew and celebrating my dh's birthday and getting to go a couple places when we felt better!! we got to go to a bird show at my dd's school and we got to go to the aquarium in pt. pleasant and saw the penguins and some really cool fish! greyson loved the fish!(of course i forgot my camara! ..ughh!)...so here i am finally posting today....this week so far has started out good i hope the rest of it turns out better! let me leave you with some silly pics from the week and a saying i love that my fortune cookie said a few weeks ago : you will never know your full potential, until you try. oh and the 3rd pic is my bad 1st and last attempt at making candy apples!lol! they tasted good but we had more fun calling them crappy apples all day!lol! have a great day! jen t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally missed this post, lol ..... i think i thought the you tube was the only one. LOL on the apples, they do like kinda funny, but in the end taste is all that matters , lol ..... OMG , greyson looks so much more like Jeff than he even did in the summer, i see Tiff too , but he is so much more grown up than he was !! You have to give me Tiffany's email so i can send her photos .
Hugs
Jenn

Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya , tomorrow, its only A DAY AWAY !!!!