Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

blogger problems

hi all, sorry i am having some blogger problems....my sidebar if you are looking for it is on the side botttom of my page....anyone know how i can fix this???...it would be greatly appreciated if you can let me know.and it is giving me problems adding new templates...hence my boring basic pink one ...lol! so i hope to have this all fixed soon! so i will leave ya with some cool budget-friendly links i love! make your own shimmermist and make your own glue-dots. ttys!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Did you try to go back to your original template, minima and reload it!!!! Try doing that and see if it works!!! It did for me when I had the same problem!!! Hope that helps!