Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy sunday! and new goodies in my mw shop

(valentine card for the dh) (valentine card for dd) (lo of dd ) some of my new fav. lines in my shop now- (girl friday by cosmo cricket) (porcelain by basic grey) hi all, how are you? doing ok. here!just stopping by to share a lo and cards i did this week. thanks for looking! talk to you soon! and ooooooh! the new basic grey stuff is in(my two fav's in above pics) check it out here and also cosmo cricket here and more. ttys!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jen, I just love your card and the LO is just adorable!!!1 I checked out the new products and I am in love with the Basic Grey. Maybe by the first of the month I can place an order!!!! Have a great Monday!!!

Tawny said...

cute, cute, cute! Love the new Cosmo Cricket, fabby. Thanks for sharing. laters