Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

holy cow!

hi all, holy cow !!! i have realized that i have been a busy little scrapper/crafter the past couple weeks!!! i went to a crop a couple of weeks ago and got 8 lo's done,did a memory-works party(past weekend) -did a sample lo and card and hostess present, and scrapped with my friend jenn the other night and did 2 lo's while she was over and 2 more after she left......wowow i guess my scrappy-mojo is flowing!!i hope you all are having some good scrappy mojo too!!!OH! and thru my fiskateer friend in conn. i got a rock paper trimmer for clearance price!!!! thanks christy!!(i love it! it rocks!!!) thanks for visiting! talk to you soon!!!!jen t.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love that cutter, how cool it that and yes your MOJO is is full force. Love all the creations..... Great colors and how fun!!!! Happy Wednesday!