Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

shop updates

hi all, just wanted to update you on my etsy shop...i have lots of new goodies and everything there is under $5. so treat yourself to some handmade goodies for your crafts/scrapbook pages..etc here and tell me what ya think of my stores new look! and if homemade is not your thing, but trendy is...check out the spring cleaning sale in my mw shop here thanks for stopping by!talk to ya soon!! jen t.

1 comment:

Lisa Fulmer said...

yay - I just bought a couple goodies, thanks for the heads up!!