Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, April 3, 2009

happy friday---o.k. well happy almost saturday!

it is a shadow box with binder rings in the middle and anchor clips on the sides to hold pages for display and then you can change them with a flip of the page----so cool!!! hi all, how did your week go? mine actually went pretty good! --got lots of little things done this week but i am made with myself-i don't have my easter decorations up yet !--but i am getting there!i can't believe it is next week! it totally snuck up on me this time! and yay! my daffodils are blooming!!(i love my flowers!!!) lol! oh! i want to share this cool idea i found in the creative home arts magazine(sorry for the bad pic!(i am not good at scanning pics!lol! )...i am totally going to have to make one of these for my house!! and a few layouts and a quick 6 x6 card from page kit scraps i did last week and this week to share with ya's. thanks for looking!!! have a great day! ttys! jen t. :)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love all the beautiful LO'a and that shadow box is awesome!!!! SO glad that you had a creative week!!! Have a great weekend!!!