Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

i am a bad blogger this week!--warning- lots of pics

hi all!, sorry i have been a bad blogger this week! my dd is on Easter break so we have been busy every day trying to get some places and get errands done.how was your Easter? i am so glad the weather turned out good here in n.j.! we even got to do an Easter egg hunt outside for my dd. :)so with that said i have lots of pics of lo's and from Easter day. thanks for stopping by!ttys! p.s. sorry for the blurry pics---( i just realized that when kayla used the camara she slimmed the lens---lol!!!)Jen t

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

You are not a bad blogger at all....you still caught us up and shared all your fun! I really adore the layouts! Enjoy your break!

Jocelyn said...

Love these LO's Jen and wow the pics are sooooooo cute! I have missed you!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I just love your button heart and the pics of your little one in the daffodils.

Unknown said...

hey - checking in to say hi and spread cheer! xoxo

are you sure that easter egg hunt LO with the boys is from 2007? i am pretty sure its 2006...lily was at the 'rents for easter in 2007, and i no see her.

anyway - everything looks great! i am working on a blog for your bro - soon. he's got one, it just needs to be prettified. lol.

xoxo,

see you later gator.

Unknown said...

ok, and again, its not jeff speaking. its tiff. damn google.

AbbieTorroll said...

CUTE pictures!!! WHO gets take pictures with bunnies on Easter?! so cool!! glad you all had a great Easter!