Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

its sunday!!! my mw pick of the week---doodlebug design candy shoppe letter stickers

hi all, what is better than letter stickers in lots of fab colors!? letter stickers coated in glitter!!!! :) that is why these are my pick of the week. check out two colors above or to check out more colors head here. these have tons of title options!! great on cards and scrapbook pages.let me know what your favorite letter sticker brands and styles are...or if your are a letter sticker addict like me and have to have them all. ttys! jen t.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

It's been toooooo long chickie...I have missed you!!!! Love those letter.....hope all is well with you and the family!!! Smiles to you today!!! :)

jacque4u2c said...

Luvin these stickers!!!!!!!

Scrapbook Cafe said...

I love those Doodlebug stickers! I am an addict too, I love Thickers, and Pink Paislee alpha stickers too. Even though I have a cricut and tons of font cartridges, there's still something about the alpha stickers I LOVE!!!

xx, Nora Anne