Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, January 29, 2010

tgif!!!!

hi all, it is friday again!! yaya!!!don't forget you have 2 days left to get in on some challenges!!!challenge is til jan. 30. it is another cold day here on the east coast and i hope you are enjoying the winter so far .....but i am really wishing on spring now :) i am due the first week of may with a baby girl so as you may guess i am anxious for spring! with that said i hope you have a great day!! and ttys! jen t.

No comments: