Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

7 weeks and counting :)

hi all, well not much longer to go til we meet the new addition to our family....7 weeks and 4 days to go til my due date :) hope you all are well , sorry i haven't been blogging so much been running low on energy and creativity lately...hmmm! i wonder why?!..lol!! needless to say i promise i will post pics as sooon as she comes and hope to talk to you all soon! jen t. -New Baby Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com

No comments: