Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

did you know?

hi all, while in walmart not let them for my b-day" because they were $15. a pack of 4 i knew i couln't get them then...so one day in a conversation with my friend jenn i told her how expensive they were and she said she heard crayola pipsqeak markers work....and excited to find a cheaper alternative . i was so excited now i need all the colors!!! all u need is the thin pipsqeaks and a rubber pencil grip and put it on the marker and then put it where the blade would go and hit cut and it will draw the image instead of cut.....i love this! i just wanted to share this with u today.....happy creating!!!!! jen t. tip- use a qtip w/baby powder to help get the grips on easier :)

No comments: