Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a freebie if you are on facebook and like to host a party

hi all, omg! my facebook friend michelle is hosting one of these parties that i can't go to :( and it look like a great freebie and fun....like the hosties on facebook and host a bic party/get-together to earn yourself a free pack of 36 bic markers:) cool right!? just thought i'd share :)...here is the link. enjoy and let me know if you take advantage of this one> ttys! s

No comments: