Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

cool concept-rent stamps....huh?! who knew!

hi all, yes i am up late but just wanted to share a site i stumbled across tonite...if you have netflix ...they do stamps rentals the same...so cool! i need to check it out further but so much better than storing a million stamps sets and getting bored with them after a few times . with this just use them and send them back...how cool is that!!... well off to catch some zzzz's! night all! thanks for stopping by! ttys! jen t

No comments: