Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

have you heard?---there's a throwdown going on at m.s.-and still time to get in on the fun and maybe win a prize

hi all, are you ready to get cook'in?! For this weeks throwdown challenge my main ingredient is USING ALL PATTERNED PAPERS FOR THE PAGE INCLUDING MATTING. my special seasonings are going to be using a PINCH OF STITCHING AND A DASH OF SPARKLE OR BLING somewhere on your page. And now your challenge is to go into your scrappy kitchens and work to re-create your version of my special entree. You will want to use the same main ingredient as well as the special seasonings that I used. But then you can show us what type of chef you are by adding in your own special seasonings to make it your own. have fun and i can't wait to see what you create!!! You have until Thursday, February 17th at midnight to get your layout done for this challenge, loaded into the gallery and linked up here. If you do, your name will be entered in for a random prize drawing. The next throwdown will be up on Friday, February 18th. here are my page examples i cooked up the first dish i made is with the febuary kit that i finally got a clearer pic of (leftovers but still tasty) and the second the dish is the dish i made for this throwdown. it is extra delish!

No comments: