Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Check out "jennifer taylor-DT's Page" on sketches4all

welcome to S4all....a place to scrap and meet friends.
jennifer tayl…
Check out jennifer taylor-DT's Page's profile
come on over and check out mine,fellow dt and member challenges!!!!! sys! jen t. :)

jennifer taylor-DT's Page
Profile link:
jennifer taylor-DT's Page

About sketches4all
have fun with all our challenges and sketches! Little note:profile picture is required...we like to know you!
sketches4all 89 members
586 photos
462 discussions
7 Events
7 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on sketches4all, click here

No comments: