Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my page on IIG---- tfl


If It's Groovy


Message On My Hand: Jen T

Posted: 16 Aug 2011 09:00 PM PDT

My message on my hand is "live well, laugh often, and love much".(That has been my favorite saying for years!- I even have this saying on the hallway wall in my house) Words I try to live by- hence, my title :) I had a ton of fun doing this page and taking the pic of myself and my hand...though my baby girl looked at me like I was crazy as I laughed the whole time trying to get a pic of myself for this page. O.K. I had a lot of fun! And so, I then pulled out these cool brown and tan papers I had and used a sepia tone on my pics to unify my page. Tfl!

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Very cute idea! love it!