Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

my page on IIG-postage stamp challenge

my page on IIG

http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com

IIG post- Posted: 24 Sep 2011 09:00 PM PDT

I have to admit, when I started to work on this challenge, my dh thought I was crazy cause I was rushing around the house tearing stamps off of our card and bill envelopes. lol! But I laid out all my stamps- Christmas , patriotic, and brown liberty bell ones and the brown liberty bells just spoke to me....see maybe I am crazy. lol! I just thought how cool they would be if I grouped them together with some lace and made a flower(p.s. I used a gluber to hold it all together) with them for this page of my daughter! And so I found this postage patterned paper added some bling swirls, and layered some cool brown and tan ribbon for texture then added the tags and words around the pic and put my postage stamp flower I made. Tfl!

No comments: