Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my page on If It's Groovy

Jen's Bird

(Posted from the IIG blog)

 14 Nov 2011 09:00 PM PST

Do well call our kids money and bird? I wonder because I hear lots of parents call their kids monkey...and I do that, but the other thing is that I call my youngest Blue bird and here is Jen today talking about her bird too! I guess we must think of cute little baby animals and then relate them to our own cute little babies :)
Deb♥


For this page of my oldest daughter, I just loved how the colors of the papers matched her shirt. I then used matching border and word stickers to anchor her picture on the paper and added the title above( which is one of her many nicknames I call her)and added a bird sticker to go with the title, and that was it a super simple page. tfl!