Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my page and message from from deb at If It's Groovy

from the IIG blog (http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com)

Sibling Scrapbooking and Some News

Posted: 16 Jan 2012 10:15 PM PST

I have a new layout from Jen to share with you today. I think it is appropriately titled considering who is in her pics :) Take a look at her title. I love the mix of glittered letters!Deb♥




In an attempt to preserve as many baby/kid pics of myself and my brothers and family, I have been trying to scrapbook as many as I can before they get lost. This is a page is of me and my two brothers when we were little. I used the funky die-cut (I have been in die-cut paper mode lately..lol!) patterned paper because it reminded me of the colors that were popular when we were kids. Then I just added a strip of coordinating paper and some vintage buttons to go with my theme and some cool fabric letter stickers for the title. Scrap and protect those old family pics!


















As Jen has shown her work on siblings, there is news to share. Jen is leaving her second term here at If It's Groovy, because she is adding on to her family. Hard to believe this is her second maternity leave from IIG! We love her and her work and anxiously will await the news of the newest baby to her household. Jen you will be missed, but sending nothing but hood thoughts and prayers for healthy mom and baby!!!Deb♥
thanks so much deb! it has been awesome working for you and i will miss ya's too!  love and hugs!   jen t.

No comments: