Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Check out "February Sketch Valentine LO Challenge with RAK!" on sketches4all

welcome to S4all....a place to scrap and meet friends.
jennifer tayl…
Check out the discussion 'February Sketch Valentine LO Challenge with RAK!'
a challenge you'll LOVE to take for february at sketches4asll !!! see you there! :)

Discussion posted by Michelle H. DT:

Hi, S4A fans!! The Dt projects will be posted now until Sunday midnight PST. Here is the next monthly sketch challenge. Criteria use the sk...

Discussion link:
February Sketch Valentine LO Challenge with RAK!

About sketches4all
have fun with all our challenges and sketches! Little note:profile picture is required...we like to know you!
sketches4all 78 members
628 photos
584 discussions
8 Events
36 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on sketches4all, click here

No comments: