Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, February 24, 2012

cool site i JUST stumbled upon.....

hi all, i just wanted to share!...lots of digi freebies and inspiration at craft crave that i found here!!!

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Just wanted to let you know you won the February Something Sweet Challenge at Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!! You better go check it out!! Congrats!!
http://crafterscompanion-challenge.blogspot.com/

jen t. said...

omg! i am so excited! thanks stacey!!!! :) :)