Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

woohoo! getting excited!!!

hi all, i am getting super excited..RANGER IS HAVING A WAREHOUSE SALE! now being from new jersey there are not too many scrapbooking/crafting companies left here but ranger is just 45 minutes from me:) and so i am making every effort to get myself there ... even carting all the kiddos with me( cause the dh is workin) to get in on the deals..cross your fingers that i can keep them calm long enough to fill my bucket and get my deals! :) if you go ..i'd love to meet ya..just hollar jen t. into the crowd to find me:) hope to see you there!! ttys! from the ranger site:
"Ranger’s 2012 Warehouse Sale is just around the corner! What’s more exciting than spinning the big wheel and landing on a $1.00? That’s right it’s the Ranger Warehouse Sale! 2012 Ranger Warehouse Sale We are pleased to announce that the 2012 Warehouse Sale will be held on Saturday, September 15th from 9am to 2pm. For this one-day only event, a wide selection of discontinued and slightly imperfect arts & crafts and scrapbooking supplies will be available to the public. Many of the items will be priced 50% to 75% off WHOLESALE pricing! What kinds of items can you expect to find? How about stamp pads, glitter glues, embossing powders, embellishments…. and much more! All sales are in-person only, so just drop by the Ranger headquarters at 15 Park Road in Tinton Falls, NJ 07724. We’re directly across from Applebee’s Restaurant off of Hope Road. Don’t forget to bring checks and/or cash… sorry, but credit cards will not be accepted." JEN T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG..JEN you are now my bloggy BFF for this my fellow Jersey girl. Tinton Falls is like 20 minutes from me.

So excited.

Olivia
ormcraftynights.blogspot.com