Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

yay! i am super excited!!!!!!!! i am on the scrapalicious dt! :) post from the Scrapalicious USA blog---: Welcome New Design Team Members

(and more info there about my fellow dt members too and while you are there click on the shop link and check out the awesome products that are at fab prices! have a great day and ttys!) Scrapalicious USA: Welcome New Design Team Members: First of all I want to give a warm thank you to all the friends that applied for the Design Team.  We had such a difficult time narrowing it...

JEN T.

4 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Congratulations, JEN!!

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

How fabulous you made the team well done Jen , thank you for visiting and your comment on my card I was so excited when I won .Big Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Silly me I forgot to say thank you for following , you are so kind , I am now following you too Big hugs Elaine

Mish086 said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you have been up to!