Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

are you ready for a challenge?..tag your it!

hi all, are you ready for a challenge?..tag your it!:) now it is your turn to join the scrapalicious blog challenge and show us what kind of tag you can do. and take a look at the awesome tags the scrapalicious design team girls made too.here is my tag and a extra project i made with the scraps (a hang tag for my dd's room door)
i used cosmo cricket tiny type letters and me and my big ideas soft spoken girls rule stickers and my minds eye holly jolly papers bazzill 10mm black bradsand mme lost and found market st. paper
click here to start shopping and see you at the challenge:) ttys! JEN T.

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

super cute! love those swirls.
x