Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

get spectacularly spooky with scrapalicious and the dt

hi all, get ready for halloween and craft something fun and spectacularly spooky! here is a pic of the wreath i made for scrapalicious using some goodies from the scrapalicious store. i used a foam round wreath from from the dollar store then i crumpled and straightened out strips of the paper, wrapped and pinned them onto the form. then i glued the diecuts on, stamped the white ribbon with the pumpkin stamp and colored in the pumpkins with burnt orange marker and shaped it into a flower added the button and star diecut to the middle the stickled the star. cut out the house scene from the other pc of paper then pop-dotted onto the patterned paper making a back to the wreath .last but not least cut another piece of ribbon and made a ribbon hook at the top to hang....oh! and that cute little spider hanging..i stamped on a old pc. of wrapper from my stickers and cut it out and pinned it to the top inside of the wreath...( wow that was a long run-on sentence there! lol!) and if you are looking for the goodies i used to go shopping here.. and don't forget to stop by the scrapalicious blog for the next challenge. thanks for stopping by and ttys! :)
also here are pics of somethings i used from the s. store too:)
here is pic of where i hung my wreath in my front hall and a another project i made with the extras too.( oops part of me and the baby got in the picture too..lol!) tfl! happy creating!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

what a great project! I love it and love your layout!
x

Misty's said...

Hi Jen
Thank you for your lovely comment and becoming one of my new followers. Very much appreciated!
Your project is FANTASTIC! I love that wreath you made. Also loving the dimension of it all. It looks gorgeous where you displayed it too.
Michaela xx