Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

love'in the colors of fall!!!

hi all, hope this post finds ya enjoying the beautiful colors of fall outdoors by you! the leaves are just changing here and the colors are just beautiful! so when i saw these bo bunny papers in the scrapalicious shop i just knew i had to make a fall card with it! combined with the cool cuttlebug folder..it is my fav! so i made this fall card to celebrate autumn.
here is what i used:
(bobunny dimensional stickers)
( bo bunny 6 x 6 paper pad)
( cuttlebug embossing folder)
( tim holtz vintage photo ink) and lastly,< i have some sad new:( scrapalicioususa is closing their doors and will be liquidating their remaining inventory with an additional 20% which brings the savings up to 45% off retail. Also that we as a team issue this and 1 more final challenge at the scrapalicious blog here before we say goodbye ...so please join me and my fellow dt and scrapalicious followers in this final fabulous fall challenge.show us some love by sharing your fall projects on the scrapalicious blog. thanks and see ya back here on my blog soon! JEN T.

No comments: