Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

by a random kid generator the winner is...

Scrappin2babygirls!!! Congrats!!!! Please email madge at madge@heartstringdesigns.com and she will get your prize in the mail on friday.also to see if you are a winner on the HD BLOG AND MY FELLOW DT GO TO the HD BLOG HERE and THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US!! KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE FOR MORE KIT INSPIRATION! TTYS!


JEN T.

fyi- my oldest DD begged to pick the winner so she could get in the picture bedhead and all! lol!! (all names were written down and folded then put in a cup and she picked the winner)

No comments: