Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, September 9, 2013

it's housecalls by scrappin madge september wow wednesday #1 !!



hi all, wow! it's wednesday!!! it's time to share a little more HD kit inspiration. here is a 12 x 12 page i made using the awesome goodies from the hello gorgeous kit. ( everything i used is from the kit except the letter stickers are from my stash)
want to see more?!..check out the heartstring designs post below and click on the HD blog link and check out what my fellow dt friends made too and how to buy a kit.  tfl! and ttys! ...     jen t.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so creative. Love those little badges and the cute subjects.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}