Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

wow wednesday #4


hi all, wow! it's wednesday!!! it's time to share a little more kit inspiration. i made this 12 x 12 page of my dd  using the heartstring designs may fleamarket kit. i just loved the pretty papers with the kraft paper together and hello those butterflies are the cutest too! :) want to see more?!..check out the post below and click on the HD blog link and check out what my fellow dt friends made too. tfl! and ttys! jen t.







1 comment:

Misty's said...

Sweet page! Love the layout xx