Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, November 11, 2013

pyc challenge#8 grateful

hi all, do you believe it is pyc challenge number 8 already?!  get your creative juices flowing and make us a papercraft project  to show how you are grateful. here is a card and a mini shadow box i made using a jewelry box lid . to make both the card and the mini shadowbox i used the awesome papers and stickers from the authentique thankful collection and distress ink. oh,and just before posting this , i realized that i spelled grateful wrong on my shadowbox. .. ugh! well, at thanksgiving time, it is always GREAT to be FULL right?! lol! (corny joke i know) ;) and now there is no doubt , that my project is one of a kind. lol! anyway, do you want to see the awesome projects that the pyc krewe made for this challenge too?! well, then go to http://paradeyourcrafts.blogspot.com or click on the pyc buttons in my blog sidebar> and to get your hands on some great papers go to http://www.thepaperparade.com

  thanks for stopping by and happy creating!   jen t. 















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer these are both so beautiful , loving the rolled roses , they are so pretty , thx for the inspiration .